skip to page content

A Short-Term Strategy To Conquer The FX Market

Adam Hewison - MarketClub

Loading the player...

Here's a short-term trading strategy that you can use in the Forex market. Before I get into the nuts and bolts of the trading system, here are some quick background notes on the Forex market.

Forex (FX) Background Notes

The foreign exchange market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world. According to the Bank for International Settlements, the average daily turnover in the global Forex market is estimated at $3.98 trillion. Some trading firms specializing in foreign exchange put the average even higher, with daily turnover in excess of $4 trillion.

Why Forex Is Unique

#1. It is the largest asset class in the world, leading to high liquidity.

#2. It trades continuously 24 hours a day except weekends, i.e. trading from 22:00 GMT on Sunday (Sydney) until 22:00 GMT Friday (New York).

#3. Low margins compared with other markets like stocks or fixed income.

Check with your broker or an FX broker for margin requirements and commissions.

Not For Everyone

Now that you have some background on Forex trading, let's take a look at exactly how this short-term trading strategy works. I will be using MarketClub's Trade Triangle technology which is easy to use and follow. This particular strategy employs the weekly Trade Triangles for trend and the daily Trade Triangles for timing.

This particular strategy is best suited for individuals who like to be active in the market. The short-term strategy requires entering orders every few days. In this short 5 minute video I am going to have you follow along as I walk you through the actual trading signals of this strategy from the beginning of 2013. At the end of the video, you'll be able to see every trade and how each trade fared, nothing has been left out.

In trading there is no "Holy Grail," believe me, as everyone has been looking for one since trading first began. However, you don't need a "Holy Grail to trade Forex, you just need a trading system that has stood the test of time. For FX trading or any kind of trading you need to manage your losses and this short-term trading strategy takes care of that for you.

Now, let's take a look at the pros and cons of this particular trading strategy.

PROS:
� Easy to follow and implement.
� No grey areas, the program shows you with visual Triangles the market's short-term direction.
� This trading strategy is best suited for active investors who are comfortable being active in the market.

CONS:
� If you are comfortable trading short-term, there really are no drawbacks to this strategy.

Be sure to watch the video all the way through to the end, as I share with you some FX history that is pretty much unknown to the general Forex markets.

If you decide that this particular strategy is right for you, paper trade it for a while and get the feel of how it works.

Every success using this short-term FX trading strategy.

Back to videos

Get Started With Your 30-Day MarketClub Trial Right Now

Get Started

© Copyright MarketClub™ All rights reserved | User Agreement | Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MarketClub/INO, a division of TIFIN Group LLC, is affiliated with Magnifi via common ownership. Affiliates of Magnifi will receive cash compensation for referrals of clients who open accounts with Magnifi. Due to this compensation, a conflict of interest exists since MarketClub/INO has an incentive to recommend Magnifi LLC.

Magnifi LLC does not charge advisory fees or transaction fees for non-managed accounts. Clients who elect to have Magnifi LLC manage all or a portion of their account will be charged an advisory fee. Please see Magnifi’s Form ADV for additional information about fees and charges that may apply. Magnifi LLC receives compensation from product sponsors related to recommendations. Other fees and charges may apply.

Magnifi, normally $14 per month, will be available at no additional cost to MarketClub members. Account holders must be 18 years of age and have an approved Magnifi account. Magnifi will determine qualifying account holders at its own discretion.

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer—Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC RULE 4.41—HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

All trades, patterns, charts, systems, etc., discussed in this advertisement and the product materials are for illustrative purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. All ideas and material presented are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher or INO.com. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the MarketClub™ methodology or system will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses. The testimonials and examples used herein are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average member, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation.

It’s not goodbye, it’s hello Magnifi!

You are now leaving a Magnifi Communities’ website and are going to a website that is not operated by Magnifi Communities. This website is operated by Magnifi LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser affiliated with Magnifi Communities.

Magnifi Communities does not endorse this website, its sponsor, or any of the policies, activities, products, or services offered on the site. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked site.

Take Me To Magnifi