skip to page content

Is This Stock A Lemon?

Adam Hewison - MarketClub

Loading the player...

This Stock Is A Lemon

Today, I'm going to be looking at the stock of Lululemon (NASDAQ:LULU). This stock reminds me of Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) as a one-hit wonder. Certainly there has been turmoil in the offices of Lululemon as their founder was moved out of the picture. Technically the stock looks like a disaster and I'll be giving some you projections about how low I think this market can go in today's video.

Let us know what you think of LULULEMON (NASDAQ:LULU) and how low you think it can go. Leave your comments below.

Markets - Bullish Longer Term - Bearish Short Term

The major indices (DOW 30, S&P500) remain in a longer-term bull trends. The intermediate-term trend for these indices remains negative indicating that thee may be more sideways action before the bigger trend resumes and moves higher. The exception to the rule is the NASDAQ, which continues remains in a bullish trend. There are now only eight shopping days left for Christmas, and the question is, are we going to see a Santa Claus rally for the balance of the year?

Trade Triangle Signals For Today

I'll also be taking a last minute look at the recent Trade Triangle scan to see which stocks have given a major trend change signal today.

Tapering Into The Sunset

As Ben Bernanke's term as Fed chairman rapidly comes to an end, I think the chances of any tapering this month are zero. Here we have the perfect TRIFECTA, the holidays, New Year and a new Fed chairman being sworn in. There's no way I can see the FED tapering in the month of December. Ben is planning to ride off into the sunset and enjoy his retirement. I guess it is going to be Janet Yellen who is left to clean up Ben�s big mistakes.

The EUR/JPY - Bullish

On a little bit different slant, I want to comment on the euro/yen relationship. I've been very bullish on the EUR/JPY (FOREX:EURJPY) and continue to be bullish. If you missed my appearance last week on CNBC Asia's show "Cash Flow" you will see what I was saying back then about this cross and the Japanese equity markets.

Back to videos

Get Started With Your 30-Day MarketClub Trial Right Now

Get Started

© Copyright MarketClub™ All rights reserved | User Agreement | Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MarketClub/INO, a division of TIFIN Group LLC, is affiliated with Magnifi via common ownership. Affiliates of Magnifi will receive cash compensation for referrals of clients who open accounts with Magnifi. Due to this compensation, a conflict of interest exists since MarketClub/INO has an incentive to recommend Magnifi LLC.

Magnifi LLC does not charge advisory fees or transaction fees for non-managed accounts. Clients who elect to have Magnifi LLC manage all or a portion of their account will be charged an advisory fee. Please see Magnifi’s Form ADV for additional information about fees and charges that may apply. Magnifi LLC receives compensation from product sponsors related to recommendations. Other fees and charges may apply.

Magnifi, normally $14 per month, will be available at no additional cost to MarketClub members. Account holders must be 18 years of age and have an approved Magnifi account. Magnifi will determine qualifying account holders at its own discretion.

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer—Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC RULE 4.41—HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

All trades, patterns, charts, systems, etc., discussed in this advertisement and the product materials are for illustrative purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. All ideas and material presented are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher or INO.com. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the MarketClub™ methodology or system will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses. The testimonials and examples used herein are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average member, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation.

It’s not goodbye, it’s hello Magnifi!

You are now leaving a Magnifi Communities’ website and are going to a website that is not operated by Magnifi Communities. This website is operated by Magnifi LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser affiliated with Magnifi Communities.

Magnifi Communities does not endorse this website, its sponsor, or any of the policies, activities, products, or services offered on the site. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked site.

Take Me To Magnifi