skip to page content

The Looming Greek Disaster

Adam Hewison - MarketClub

Loading the player...

How do you spell Greece? D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R

Remember Greece? Yes, that's the very same country that created all the problems for the world's economies back in 2008. Well, Greece is back and the problems could be even greater this time. I'm not sure who it was who said this, but it has been said that you don't solve debt problems by piling more debt on to more debt. I agree, but that is exactly what the world has been doing since 2009.

In every great challenge there are great opportunities and 2015 could be one of those extraordinary years when smart investors can do very, very well. I don't think it's going be on the long side of the market, however. I think this bull market that has been going on for six years is about to come to a screeching halt as reality finally sinks in and we begin to pay for the folly of our deeds.

Now that scenario could be what is facing investors in the next 12 to 18 months. But as I mentioned, there are great opportunities in times like these and I believe the Trade Triangles can deliver the profits that you are looking for.
This Portfolio is knocking it out of the park in December

Huge gains in MarketClub's World Cup portfolio this month, the short crude oil (NYMEX:CL.F15.E) position is paying off magnificently with an open profit of $13,410 not counting today's move to the downside. Other big winners for this month are gold (FOREX:XAUUSDO) with an open gain of over $2,000 and the U.S. Dollar Index (NYBOT:DX) with an open gain of $1,860. All told, the World Cup portfolio has an open trade profit of over $18,646, making the returns on the month of December so far just over 37%.

The great thing about the World Cup portfolio is that there is very little correlation between that portfolio and the stock market in general. You can see all of the current positions in this portfolio right here.

In today's video, I'm going to be looking at the World Cup portfolio and the current positions in that portfolio.

Time permitting, I'll look at a couple of stocks that I still like on the upside and one stock that is taking a breather before it moves higher next year.

Back to videos

Get Started With Your 30-Day MarketClub Trial Right Now

Get Started

© Copyright MarketClub™ All rights reserved | User Agreement | Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MarketClub/INO, a division of TIFIN Group LLC, is affiliated with Magnifi via common ownership. Affiliates of Magnifi will receive cash compensation for referrals of clients who open accounts with Magnifi. Due to this compensation, a conflict of interest exists since MarketClub/INO has an incentive to recommend Magnifi LLC.

Magnifi LLC does not charge advisory fees or transaction fees for non-managed accounts. Clients who elect to have Magnifi LLC manage all or a portion of their account will be charged an advisory fee. Please see Magnifi’s Form ADV for additional information about fees and charges that may apply. Magnifi LLC receives compensation from product sponsors related to recommendations. Other fees and charges may apply.

Magnifi, normally $14 per month, will be available at no additional cost to MarketClub members. Account holders must be 18 years of age and have an approved Magnifi account. Magnifi will determine qualifying account holders at its own discretion.

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer—Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC RULE 4.41—HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

All trades, patterns, charts, systems, etc., discussed in this advertisement and the product materials are for illustrative purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. All ideas and material presented are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher or INO.com. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the MarketClub™ methodology or system will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses. The testimonials and examples used herein are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average member, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation.

It’s not goodbye, it’s hello Magnifi!

You are now leaving a Magnifi Communities’ website and are going to a website that is not operated by Magnifi Communities. This website is operated by Magnifi LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser affiliated with Magnifi Communities.

Magnifi Communities does not endorse this website, its sponsor, or any of the policies, activities, products, or services offered on the site. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked site.

Take Me To Magnifi