skip to page content

A Member's Request

Adam Hewison - MarketClub

Loading the player...

Hello MarketClub members everywhere! Today I'm going to be looking at some well-known, household-name stocks at the request of one of our members. I will be analyzing AMZN, GOOG, CMG, TSLA, IBM and FB, along with the usual suspects, in today's video. 

Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) It's no secret Amazon wants to take over the world and they certainly seem like they're well on their way to doing that. Looking at the stock however, it is showing a mixed picture. The long-term monthly Trade Triangle continues to be red which is perhaps indicating a cap on this market for the moment. Both the weekly Trade Triangle and the PSAR are indicating more of a trading range. Amazon would have to move over the $638 level before everything was lined up and ready to go on the upside. I prefer the sidelines at the moment.

Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) This stock is another juggernaut and much like Amazon controls e-commerce, Google controls advertising on the web. Also like Amazon, this stock is caught in a broad trading range with the monthly Trade Triangle red and both the weekly and PSAR being green. For the moment, I suggest staying on the sidelines.

Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG) With diners getting sick from eating at company stores and all the negative publicity surrounding this stock, it's no wonder that it is on the defensive. With both the monthly and weekly Trade Triangles red, indicating that the trend for CMG is down, I prefer to be on the sidelines or short this stock.

Tesla Motors Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) After a $100 rally in early February and March, Tesla has run out of juice. The stock is now reflecting a trading range with a conflict between the monthly and weekly Trade Triangles. At the moment, I would prefer a neutral stance on TSLA even though I think that Elon Musk is an extraordinary visionary. 

International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) After trading over $210 in the summer of 2015, IBM dropped almost in half bringing the price back down to the levels of the summer of 2010. The trend for this stock according to the Trade Triangles is positive and you can use any pullbacks as an opportunity to purchase this stock.

Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) It is all systems go as all of the indicators are in a positive mode and FB is very close to making all time highs. You'll want to trade this stock on pullbacks as I expect to see it head towards the $120 area in the short term.

Back to videos

Get Started With Your 30-Day MarketClub Trial Right Now

Get Started

© Copyright MarketClub™ All rights reserved | User Agreement | Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MarketClub/INO, a division of TIFIN Group LLC, is affiliated with Magnifi via common ownership. Affiliates of Magnifi will receive cash compensation for referrals of clients who open accounts with Magnifi. Due to this compensation, a conflict of interest exists since MarketClub/INO has an incentive to recommend Magnifi LLC.

Magnifi LLC does not charge advisory fees or transaction fees for non-managed accounts. Clients who elect to have Magnifi LLC manage all or a portion of their account will be charged an advisory fee. Please see Magnifi’s Form ADV for additional information about fees and charges that may apply. Magnifi LLC receives compensation from product sponsors related to recommendations. Other fees and charges may apply.

Magnifi, normally $14 per month, will be available at no additional cost to MarketClub members. Account holders must be 18 years of age and have an approved Magnifi account. Magnifi will determine qualifying account holders at its own discretion.

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer—Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC RULE 4.41—HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

All trades, patterns, charts, systems, etc., discussed in this advertisement and the product materials are for illustrative purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. All ideas and material presented are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher or INO.com. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the MarketClub™ methodology or system will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses. The testimonials and examples used herein are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average member, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation.

It’s not goodbye, it’s hello Magnifi!

You are now leaving a Magnifi Communities’ website and are going to a website that is not operated by Magnifi Communities. This website is operated by Magnifi LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser affiliated with Magnifi Communities.

Magnifi Communities does not endorse this website, its sponsor, or any of the policies, activities, products, or services offered on the site. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked site.

Take Me To Magnifi